- Orange flavour
- Fuss free drops
- Rich in Vitamin A
Helps support your child's early years and development.
Natures Aid multi-vitamin orange mini drops has been formulated using a careful balance that combines 9 essential vitamins. This unique multi-vitamin mini drop has been designed to support the everyday health and development of children aged three months to five years old.
Natures Aid multi-vitamin orange mini drops has been enriched with Vitamins A, B, C and D to support your little one from the inside:
Vitamin A: contributes to maintenance of normal vision and normal function of the immune system.
Vitamin D: contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium, normal blood calcium levels, and the maintenance of normal muscle function.
Vitamin B12: contributes to a normal energy yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function and normal red blood cell formation.
Vitamin B6: contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, normal red blood cell formation and normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
Vitamin C: contributes to normal immune function, improved iron absorption, and normal collagen formation to support the function of blood vessels, bones, gums and teeth.
Vitamin D: and some neurotransmitters.
Natures Aid multi-vitamin orange mini drops contain no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives, offering great-tasting nutrition without compromising on health.
Features of Natures Aid multi-vitamin orange mini drops 50ml
- 100% sugar-free
- Supports your child's early development
- Manufactured to GMP (Good manufacturing practice Standards)
- Improved iron absorption, and normal collagen formation
- Combines 9 essential vitamins
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- 100% naturally sourced
- Contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium
Nutrient Per 1 ml NRV Vitamin C 100 mg 125%
NRV = Nutrient Relevance Value.
- Infants and children’s aged 3 months to 5 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- Once opened use within 4 months
- Natures Aid® Multi-vitamin drops have been specially formulated for infants and children and is not recommended for adults.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Take 1ml daily.
- Clean the dropper thoroughly after each use with cooled boiled water.
Glycerine, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin A Prep. (See Footnote), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Thiamin (as Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Prep. (Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate), Natural Flavouring (Orange).
Vitamin suspended in matrix of Maize Starch, Acacia Gum, dl-alpha Tocopherol and Tri-Calcium Phosphate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here