- Supports the immune system
- Fuss free drops
- Rich in Vitamin C
Helps support your child's early years and development.
Natures Aid vitamin C 100mg mini drops have been formulated to aid and support your child's growth and well being in their earliest years. Designed specifically for breastfed babies, infants and children aged 3 months to 5 years, Natures Aid vitamin C 100mg mini drops contain an excess of recommended amount of Vitamin C.
Vitamin C supports the immune system and the absorption of iron, Vitamin C also helps with collagen production, which is needed for the formation of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
Natures Aid vitamin C 100mg mini drop is 100% free from artificial colours, artificial flavours, corn, dairy, gluten, lactose, nuts, salt, soya, starch, sugar, wheat and yeast.
Features of Natures Aid vitamin C 100mg mini drop 50ml
- 100% sugar-free
- Manufactured to GMP (Good manufacturing practice Standards)
- Supports the formation of blood vessels, bones
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Vitamin C contributes to your children’s teeth, gums and skin
- Helps with the absorption of iron
- 100% naturally sourced
Nutrient Per 1ml NRV Vitamin C 100 mg 125%
NRV = Nutrient Relevance Values
- Infants and children’s aged 3 months to 5 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- Once opened use within 4 months
- Natures Aid® Vitamin C drops have been specially formulated for infants and children and is not recommended for adults.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Add 10 drops daily to milk formula, juice or water.
- Clean the dropper thoroughly after each use with cooled boiled water.
Purified Water, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here