- Flavourless drops
- Fuss free
- Rich in Vitamin D
Helps support your child's early years and development.
Natures Aid vitamin D3 400iu (10ug) mini drops 50ml is rich in calcium which is important for the development of healthy bones and teeth. These award winning drops provide 400iu of Vitamin D3 per 1ml which contributes to the normal function of the immune system, and supports normal bones, teeth and muscle function.
Natures Aid vitamin D3 400iu (10µg) mini drops is 100% free from GMO, artificial colours, artificial flavours, corn, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch or sugar.
Features of Natures Aid vitamin D3 400iu (10µg) mini drops 50ml
- 100% sugar-free
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Manufactured to GMP (Good manufacturing practice Standards)
- 10µg of Vitamin D per 1ml
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Supports normal bone, teeth and muscles functions
- 100% naturally sourced
Nutrient Per 1ml NRV Vitamin D 10µg 200%
NRV = Nutrient Relevance Values
- Newborns to 5 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- Once opened use within 4 months
- Natures Aid® Vitamin C drops have been specially formulated for infants and children and is not recommended for adults
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Add 10 drops daily to milk formula, juice or water.
- Clean the dropper thoroughly after each use with cooled boiled water.
Medium Chain Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as Alpha-tocopherol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here