- Helps support tiredness
- With vitamin B6 & magnesium
- One month supply
For a well rested mind and nervous system support.
Levagen+ has important anti-inflammatory, analgesic and neuro-protective properties and is categorised as part of the extended endocannabinoid family with similar health benefits as CBD. Those taking it for ailments such as headaches will see an impact generally within 15 minutes. It also has published studies for osteoarthritis, supporting joint function, pain and stiffness, acute joint pain, exercise recovery and speeding up time to fall asleep without drowsiness the next day.
Features of Natures Truth bed levagen+ capsules
- Helps ease headaches
- With l-trytophan
- Gets to work in 15 minutes
- Supports joint function, pain & stiffness
- Scientifically proven capsules
- 60 capsules
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor or healthcare professional before use
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor. If seal under cap is damaged or missing, do not use
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- For adults, take two capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
L-Tryptophan, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Levagen+® (PEA) Preparation (Palmitic Acid Monoethanolamide, Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acid, Oat Lecithin (Cereals that contain Gluten)), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Fractionated Coconut Oil, Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)), Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here