- Delicious flavours
- Supports immunity and digestive health
- Bio cultures rich
Helps you maintain a healthy and happy digestive system.
It is made up of milled flax seeds that have been blended with superfoods and bio cultures, all of which help support your immunity, digestive health, and blood cholesterol. A rich source of protein flavored with cinnamon and apple juice it is high in fibre and Omega 3.
Features of Naturya gut feel flaxseed blend
- High in protein, fibre and omega 3
- Rich in high-fibre flax seeds, chia seeds, and real fruit powders
- A source of calcium from seaweed and over 5 billion live bacteria to support digestion
- Balances cholesterol levels with omega-3 fatty acids
- Immune system-enhancing copper source
- Available in delicious flavours: Apple Cinnamon, Mixed Berry, Cacao Maca
- Vegan and gluten-free
- No added sugar
- 100% natural gut friendly powder
Warnings and cautions
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use
- Once opened consume within 1 month
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Simply add 20g your favourite Gut Feel Flaxseed blend to porridge, smoothies, bakes and yoghurt.
Naturya Apple Cinnamon Gut Feel Flaxseed Blend: Milled Flaxseeds (58%), Date powder, Milled Chia seeds [Salvia hispanica], Apple powder (5%), Calcium from Seaweed, Cinnamon powder (3%), Lucuma powder, Bacillus coagulans (0.34%).
Naturya Mixed Berry Gut Feel Flaxseed Blend: Milled Flaxseeds (67%), Date powder, Milled Chia seeds [Salvia hispanica], Calcium from Seaweed, Strawberry powder (1.5%), Raspberry powder (1.5%), Beetroot powder, Acai powder (1%), Bacillus coagulans (0.33%)
Naturya Cacao Maca Gut Feel Flaxseed Blend: Milled Flaxseeds (41%), Date powder (20%), Cacao powder (18%), Cacao nibs, Calcium from Seaweed (3.5%), Maca powder (2%), Bacillus coagulans (0.34%)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here