- Supports immunity
- Source of protein, vitamin B6, calcium and iron
- 100% natural powder
Organic Maca powder from Naturya revitalises the body and focuses the mind.
Organic Maca powder from Naturya is a fine blend of fibre, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals that has been used for centuries by indigenous populations in South America and has now been brought to our shores with the goal of adding health benefits to your daily diet. Organic Maca powder Helps to maintain normal immune and metabolic function, as well as normal cognition. It is 100% organic, gluten-free, and vegan.
Features of Naturya maca powder organic
- 1 tablespoon = 12g
- Source of riboflavin which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The iron content contributes to healthy cognitive function
- Helps the body to maintain and grow muscle mass because its high in protein
- Contains zinc, for the maintenance of normal bones
- Organic, gluten-free, kosher and vegan
- Vegans and vegetarians
Warnings and cautions
- Packed in a facility that also handles nuts
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place
- Once opened consume within 1 month
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur
How to use
- Use 5-15g per day.
- Add to your smoothies or baking.
- Mix into porridge.
- Stir into hot chocolate or milk.
100% organic Maca root.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here