- Supports immunity
- High plant based protein
- 100% natural powder
Spirulina meal powder provided all-round protection for the body.
Spirulina meal powder made from 100% organic Spirulina algae is gluten-free and vegan. Promotes a healthy immune system, psychological health, and a strong heart. Contributes to bone and muscle growth.
Spirulina is resistant to most microorganisms because of its natural toughness and ability to flourish in hostile environments. This makes it possible to organically farm it without using chemical pesticides to sterilize it.
Features of Naturya organic spirulina powder
- 1 tablespoon = 10g
- Helps to build muscle mass and support immunity
- Iron content helps the body feel less tired and fatigued
- Rich source of protein, fibre, B vitamins, manganese, iron and calcium
- With the help vitamin A it contributes to a healthy functioning immune system
- Contains calcium for the maintenance of healthy bones
- Organic, gluten-free, kosher and vegan
- Vegans and vegetarians
Warnings and cautions
- Allergens: contains naturally occurring Sulphites
- Packed in a facility that also handles nuts
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place
- Once opened consume within 1 month
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur
How to use
- Use 5-15g per day
- Add to your smoothies or baking.
- Mix into porridge.
- Stir into hot chocolate or milk
100% organic Spirulina.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here