- High in calcium
- Delicious coffee latte flavour
- 100% natural powder
Energy boosting latte coffee blend with fair trade coffee and reishi mushrooms.
Our energizing Latte Coffee blend contains organic fair trade coffee, reishi mushroom powder, and calcium, which contribute to good digestive health, energy, and bone health.
Features of Naturya superfood latte coffee
- Supports with digestive health
- A nourishing blend of reishi, mushroom
- Contains calcium to help with bones health
- Made with fairtrade coffee
- Just add water
- Organic, gluten free, kosher and vegan
Warnings and cautions
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place
- Packed in a facility that also handles nuts
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Once opened consume within 1 month
How to use
- Mix 3 heaped tablespoons (25g) with 250ml of hot water.
Coconut Milk powder, Coconut sugar, fair trade instant Coffee powder (18%), MCT powder, Calcium from seaweed (4%), Reishi Mushroom powder (2%), Bacillus coagulans (0.12%).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here