- Portable for travel
- Provides sinus relief from allergies and congestions
- Natural remedy
A natural method for relieving sinus congestion.
NeilMed adult sinus rinse sachets are designed to provide natural, drug-free sinus relief. When used alongside a NeilMeds nasal irrigation bottle device, the ingredients in the sachets can effectively relieve allergy and sinus symptoms such as nasal allergies and congestions, sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness.
The NeilMed sinus rinse starter kit is simple to use and offers a soothing, burn-free experience during nasal irrigation. The starter kit comes with an easy to use squeezy bottle and everything else you need for an effective sinus cleanse.
Features of NeilMed adult sinus rinse kit
- No burning or stinging
- Drug free
- Preservative free
- Smooth flow with easy - squeeze bottle
- Portable for travel
- Empties nearly 95% in upright position
- 1x Custom designed black cap
- 1x Tube
- 10x Sachets of USP grade - sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate mixture
- 1x Information leaflet
1x Rinse bottle - 240ml
- Children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Do not rinse nasal passage with plain water as this will result in stinging sensation
- Do not use if nasal passage is completely blocked, if you have an ear infection and/or blocked ears or if you have ever had ear surgery
- If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop the rinse and get further directions from your doctor
- Do not use tap water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled for five minutes or more as boiling sterilises the water
- All children should be supervised
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
Read the instruction leaflet carefully before use.
- Wash your hands.
- Fill the bottle with clean bottled water or cooled down boiled water.
- Open the sachet and pour the contents into the bottle.
- Standing in front of the sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down.
- Without holding your breath, place the cap snugly against your nasal passage and start squeezing the bottle gently until the solution is draining from opposite nasal passage (do not swallow).
- Blow nose gently to remove any excess without pinching to avoid pressure on eardrums.
- Repeat action on opposite nasal passage.
- Clean the bottle, cap and tube and dry completely before storing.
Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate mixture.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-7 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here