- Helps nasal allergies & dryness
- Cleanses, moisturises & soothes
- Non-burning & comfortable spray
A sterile natural soothing saline spray.
Applying a gentle fine mist in the nose is an excellent way to keep the nasal passages moist. NasaMist saline spray comes in isotonic, pediatric, and hypertonic concentration. Nasal sprays should not be mistaken for large volume irrigation systems like sinus rinse nasal wash.
Features of NeilMed nasamist saline nasal spray
- Helps cold & flu symptoms
- Targets allergic asthma & sinusitis
- Specially designed for babies & children
- Drug & preservative-free
- Adults & children from 1 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor/healthcare professional
- System designed for single user to reduce the risk of contamination
- Do not completely block or occlude nasal passage during use to avoid any pressure in the nose or ears
- Keep out of reach from children
- Contents under pressure, please do not puncture or incinerate
- Store between 41 °F (5 °C) & 131 °F (55 °C), out of sunlight & away from heat sources. Avoid freezing
- Consult physician before use on children younger than six months
How to use
- Insert tip of actuator into nostril and press gently until adequate volume has been sprayed and the nasal passages are moist.
- Repeat for the other nostril.
- For babies and children, do not insert nozzle beyond the flange.
- Use as often as needed to moisturise.
Sodium Chloride & sodium bicarbonate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here