- Moisturising nasal spray
- With soothing aloe vera
- Helps with nasal dryness
NasoGel moisturising spray helps to alleviate dryness.
NasoGel spray is a drug-free saline based water soluble nasal gel spray formulated with sodium hyaluronate to provide nasal moisture. NasoGel provides moisture to hydrate and lubricate dry and irritated nasal passages caused by dry climate and indoor heat. It helps reduce nasal dryness experienced during air travel, oxygen & CPAP use, as well as dryness symptoms caused by atrophic rhinitis, post radiation therapy and sinus surgery.
Features of NeilMed nasogel spray for dry noses
- Hydrates & lubricates nasal passages
- With sodium hyaluronate
- Eases allergy & common cold symptoms
- Drip free gel spray
- Targets dry & irritated noses
- Adults & children 6 years+
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as directed
- Always read the label
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor/healthcare professional
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use for mouth dryness
- Please do not discard the printed box
- The inside final product may not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of the product
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the box
How to use
- Use 1-2 sprays of NasoGel into each nostril every 4 to 6 hours. In case of persistent dryness, you may increase the frequency, after consulting a physician.
- Remove the cap from the nozzle.
- Remove the blue safety clasp.
- To prime the pump press the pump and hold it in the down position for 4 seconds as shown for 4 seconds.
- Release pump.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5, 4 to 5 times or until gel comes out.
- You have to press and then hold the pump down for the full 4 seconds for maximum spray power as shown in the figure 3.
- After priming the pump the gel is ready to dispense.
- Use 2-4 sprays of NasoGel in each nostril every 4-6 hours. In case of persistence dryness, you may increase frequency of use or consult your doctor.
- Replace the safety clasp and cap after use to avoiding drying. The pump will stay primed for a few days. Re-prime the pump as the air pressure is lost.
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, USP Grade Purified Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, Glycerin and Propylene Glycol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here