- Homoeopathic medical product
- Relief of sprains and bruising
- Ideal for muscular aches
Help relieve symptoms of sprains, muscular ache, bruising and swelling.
Nelsons Arnica 30c is a homoeopathic medicinal product used within the homoeopathic tradition. The pillules can be taken for the symptomatic relief of sprains, muscular aches, bruising or swelling after contusions. Please note this homoeopathic medical product is without approved therapeutic indications.
Features of Nelsons arnica 30c 84 pillules
- Healing properties
- 84 sucrose/lactose pillules
- Children over 2 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Handle carefully, homoeopathic medicine in an inner glass vial
- Do not use if seal is broken
- A homoeopathic medicinal product without approved therapeutic indications
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children
- Store below 25°C
- If symptoms worsen or persist consult a doctor
How to use
- Press base hard to break the seal. Press base twice to release 2 pillules into cap. Unscrew cap.
- Place pillules directly into the mouth without touching them.
- Pillules to be sucked or chewed and to be taken between meals.
Adults and children: 2 pillules every 2 hours for the first 6 doses, then 4 times daily for up to 5 days or until symptoms improve.
Each pillule contains Arnica montana 30c.
Also contains lactose and sucrose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here