- Gentle yet effective
- Cools and soothe's the skin
- Perfect to ease aching muscles
Arnicare Arnica cooling gel is a gentle yet effective product containing natural arnica.
Specially formulated, it combines the benefits or arnica with the refreshing sensation of natural grapefruit oil and menthol to cool and soothe the skin. It is also perfect to ease aching muscles following physical exertion or to revive tired, heavy legs after being on your feet all day.
Arnica has been recognised for its invaluable natural properties since the 16th century. Today it is used by millions worldwide.
Features of Nelsons Arnicare cooling gel 30g
- Specially formulated
- Combines the benefits or arnica with the refreshing sensation of natural grapefruit oil
- Gentle yet effective
- Contains natural arnica
- Used by millions worldwide
- Suitable for all the family
- Children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Do not apply to broken skin
- Discontinue use if a rash appears
- For external use only
- Do not use after best before date shown on the bottom of the pack
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
Apply liberally, gently massaging the gel into the appropriate area. Re-apply as often as required, a minimum of twice daily
Aqua linebreak Alcohol Denat. linebreak Triethanolamine linebreak Polysorbate 20 linebreak Arnica Montana Extract linebreak Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer linebreak Citrus Grandis Peel Oil linebreak Menthol linebreak.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here