- Soothes sore skin
- Multi-purpose cream
- For flaky, chapped skin
Natural care since 1860.
With a new formulation for rough skin, Nelsons calendula cream is a soothing multi-purpose cream. Ideal for rough, dry, flaky and chapped skin it's specially developed to hydrate and moisturise skin. Non-greasy the cream is easily applied to skin and rapidly absorbed, making it ideal for use on the face, hands and body.
Nelsons calendula cream is repared from the Calendula (Marigold) plant - well known for its healing properties. A topical herbal remedy, traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of sore and rough skin, it's suitable for sensitive skin too.
Features of Nelsons calendula cream 50g
- Nourishes skin
- Protects dry skin
- Soothes chapped and dry skin
- Use as part of your daily routine
- Sensitive skin
- Face, hands and body
Warnings and cautions
- Side effects are rare. If you notice anything unusual or symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your doctor before use
- Do not use if sensitive to any ingredients
- Do not use after the expiry date shown
- For external use only
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
- Do not store above 25°C
How to use
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply the cream to the affected area.
- Rub in lightly.
IngredientsActive ingredient: Calendula Officinalis Tincture 0.9% v/w.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Glyceryl Monostearate + Macrogol Stearate, Apricot Kernel Oil, Theobroma Oil, Glycerol, Polawax GP200 (Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Stearate), Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Monocaprylate, Methyl, Parahydroxybenzoate, Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate, Fragrance NB01.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here