- Provides support during activities
- Relief from strains, sprains and weakness
- Breathable fabric
Slim and dynamic design that can easily be worn under everyday clothes
The Neo G airflow ankle support is unisex, fits the left or right ankle and provides a snug, yet flexible fit helping warm muscles whilst providing multi zone compression (MZC) for optimum fit. This dynamic medical grade support helps relieve symptoms of strains, sprains and instability as well as supporting injured, weak or arthritic ankles.
The slimline, dynamic design can easily be worn under everyday clothes and the specialist breathable fabric helps control moisture and provide support during occupational and sporting activities. The support fits easily in most shoes.
Features of Neo G airflow ankle support
- Specialist breathable fabric helps control moisture during every day and intense activities
- Support fits the Left or Right side and is unisex
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Helps strains, sprains, instability and Injured, weak or arthritic ankles
- Wrist support wrist during sporting/occupational activities
- Mild Support
- Colour: Black
- Size: Medium = 7.5-9.1in/19-23cm (to size, measure ankle circumference (in/cm)
- Materials: Elastane, Polyamide
How to use
- Pull the airflow ankle support up through the foot.
- Slide the airflow support up to the correct position.
- Smooth out any creases so it sits smooth.
Wash and care
- Hand wash with cold water only and leave to dry. Do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here