- Provides support during activities
- Relief from strains, sprains and weakness
- Breathable fabric
Slim and dynamic design that can easily be worn under everyday clothes
The Neo G airflow ankle support is unisex, fits the left or right ankle and provides a snug, yet flexible fit helping warm muscles whilst providing multi zone compression (MZC) for optimum fit. This dynamic medical grade support helps relieve symptoms of strains, sprains and instability as well as supporting injured, weak or arthritic ankles.
The slimline, dynamic design can easily be worn under everyday clothes and the specialist breathable fabric helps control moisture and provide support during occupational and sporting activities. The support fits easily in most shoes.
Features of Neo G airflow ankle support
- Specialist breathable fabric helps control moisture during every day and intense activities
- Support fits the Left or Right side and is unisex
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Helps strains, sprains, instability and Injured, weak or arthritic ankles
- Wrist support wrist during sporting/occupational activities
- Mild Support
- Colour: Black
- Size: Medium = 7.5-9.1in/19-23cm (to size, measure ankle circumference (in/cm)
- Materials: Elastane, Polyamide
How to use
- Pull the airflow ankle support up through the foot.
- Slide the airflow support up to the correct position.
- Smooth out any creases so it sits smooth.
Wash and care
- Hand wash with cold water only and leave to dry. Do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here