- Provides adjustable support
- Fits the Left or Right arm
The Neo G airflow breathable arm sling is unisex, fits the left or right arm and is one size fits all.
The support is constructed from a breathable fabric and fully adjustable for maximum comfort and control. It can be used for arm/shoulder injuries and works by helping support the shoulder, elbow and collar bone joints by reducing stress and encouraging correct alignment to aid joint and soft tissue recovery.
Breathable, lightweight fabric and comfort pad for a comfortable fit with adjustable shoulder and waist straps for best fit and support. The medical grade Neo G Airflow Breathable Arm Sling can be used a pre/post-surgery aid.
Features of Neo G airflow breathable arm sling one size
- Helps support and elevate the shoulder and arm
- Supports the shoulder and arm to enable a comfortable healing position after injury
- Ideal as a pre/post surgery aid
- Overuse injuries
- Fully adjustable support allows for a custom fit and blood flow safety
- Breathable, lightweight fabric for a comfort fit
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps help immobilize the arm and shoulder to aid a comfortable healing position
- Universal Size (one size fits most)
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Moderate support level
- Black colour
- Materials: Polyester, Polyamide, TPU, Elastane and Polyureth
Warnings and cautions
- Only use on clean, intact skin
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage and sizing
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
How to use
- Assistance may be required when fitting.
- With straps undone, thread additional waist strap through inner and rear buckles and fasten.
- Position elbow in angled corner of sling.
- Place main strap around neck/torso and thread through top buckle.
- Hold arm in place and secure straps around body as illustrated on box.
- Check comfort pad and all straps are comfortable and secure.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here