- Ideal for strains and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Adjustable support
- Registered with the MHRA UK as a class 1 medical device
Unisex right wrist/hand strap.
The Neo G Stabilized Wrist and Thumb Brace is unisex and One Size for adjustable support/compression and best fit. It has two removable metal splints which are designed to stabilize the wrist (hand) and to help immobilize the thumb joint. The adjustable strap provides additional compression around the wrist and/or hand if needed. This helps to encourage the correct alignment of the carpal bones and helps reduce inflammation, useful in the management of carpal tunnel syndrome.
The medical grade support can also be used to help with tendonitis, tenosynovitis and strains caused by repetitive movements at the wrist associated with typing, writing and other occupational or sporting activities. The brace helps reduce excessive wrist movements and helps manage symptoms caused by joint overuse, injury and arthritis.
Features of Neo G stabilised wrist and thumb brace one size right
- Helps carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), arthritic & arching wrists/thumbs, strains, sprains and instability, Tendonitis and tenosynovitis
- Supports with occupational & sporting injuries
- Universally sized (one size fits most), providing adjustable support
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm stiff, aching muscles and joints
- Malleable splint helps with partial thumb immobilization (may be adjusted with doctors advice)
- Rigid splint helps stabilize the wrist and hand
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Firm support level
- Blue colour
- Right hand
- Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene and Metal
- Men and women
- tendonitis, tenosynovitis and strains
Warnings and cautions
- Only use on clean, intact skin
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage and sizing
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping).
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area.
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box.
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
How to use
- Lay support on flat surface.
- With palm towards floor, lay hand over area where rigid splint sits and place thumb through thumb hole where malleable splint sits.
- Wrap larger flap over wrist, followed by fastening straps.
- Pull all four straps across wrist and secure. Adjust small strap around thumb until comfortable.
- Wrap long strap around wrist and adjust until comfortable.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here