- Provides adjustable support
- Heat therapeutic material
The Neo G stabilised wrist brace is unisex and One Size for adjustable compression and support.
The adjustable strap provides additional compression around the wrist, which can help encourage correct alignment of the carpal bones and help reduce inflammation useful in the management of carpal tunnel syndrome.
The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps provides warmth and support to muscles and joints aiding weak, injured or arthritic wrists. The medical grade Neo G stabilised wrist brace is also compatible with the reusable, dual purpose Neo G hot & cold therapy disc for fuss free therapy helping relieve stiff, aching and painful joints/muscles (Disc sold separately).
Features of Neo G stabilised wrist brace one size right
- Repetitive strains, sprains and instability
- Aids tendonitis and tenosynovitis
- Helps with occupational and sporting injuries
- Support wrist during sporting and occupational activities
- Fully adjustable support allows for a custom fit and blood flow safety
- Heat therapeutic neoprene material helps warm stiff, aching muscles and joint
- Rigid splint helps stabilize the wrist and hand
- Universal Size (one size fits most)
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Moderate to firm support level
- Colour: Blue
- Size: Right wrist
- Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene, Aluminium
Warnings and cautions
- Only use on clean, intact skin
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage and sizing
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
How to use
- Lay support on flat surface.
- With palm towards floor, lay hand over area where splint sits.
- Wrap larger flap over wrist, followed by fastening flap.
- Pull all 3 straps across wrist and secure.
- Pull small long strap (between thumb & index finger) under and over palm of hand and secure.
- Wrap long strap around wrist and adjust until comfortable.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here