- Adjustable support for strains and sprains
- Universal size
- Fits left or right arm
Dynamic compression and support to the forearm muscles.
Neo G tennis/golf elbow strap is unisex, fits the Left or Right arm and is One Size to help provide dynamic compression and support to the forearm muscles and elbow tendon complex. The vibration dampening pad helps provide added, support, compression and vibration dampening during occupational and sporting activities and is particularly useful in cases of tennis or golfer's elbow (Epicondylitis).
The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps keep the affected area warm and provides support and relief from sprains and repetitive strain injuries. The medical grade Neo G tennis/golf elbow strap is compatible with the reusable, dual purpose Neo G hot and cold therapy disc for hands free, fuss free therapy helping relieve stiff, aching and painful joints/muscles (Disc sold separately)
Features of Neo G tennis/golf elbow strap
- Strains and sprains
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Epicondylitis e.g. Tennis/Golfer's elbow
- Occupational and sporting injuries
- Variable compression system for an adjustable fit and blood flow safety
- Heat therapeutic neoprene material helps warm muscles and joints
- Inbuilt vibration dampening pad for targeted, compression and support
- Universal Size (one size fits most)
- Fits the left or right arm and is unisex
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Moderate support level
- Colour: Blue
- Size: One Size - Adjustable - Fits up to 14In / 36cm (Measure largest point of forearm circumference for maximum size)
- Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester and Polypropylene
Warnings and cautions
- Remove silicone before washing
- Cold hand wash only and then leave to dry flat
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Store in a cool, dry place.
How to use
- Pull the strap up your arm to a comfortable position.
Neoprene, Elastane, Polyester, Polyamide, Polyurethane Pad: Silicone
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here