- Warms and supports joints and muscles
- Fully adjustable
- Fits the left or right thumb
Encourages the correct alignment of the carpal and thumb joints.
The Neo G Thumb Brace is unisex, fits the Left or Right thumb and is One Size for adjustable compression and support. Additional malleable metal splint allows partial immobilisation of the thumb whilst allowing free movement of the fingers. It helps encourage the correct alignment of the carpal and thumb joints and helps with inflammation and pain, from joint overuse.
The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps provides warmth and support to muscles and joints aiding weak, injured or arthritic thumb and wrists. The medical grade Neo G Wrist Support is also compatible with the reusable, dual purpose Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy Disc for fuss free therapy helping relieve stiff, aching and painful joints/ muscles (Disc sold separately).
Features of Neo G thumb brace
- Helps strains, sprains, instability, Injured, weak or arthritic wrists and thumbs
- Supports thumb during sporting and occupational activities
- Fully adjustable support allows for a custom fit and blood flow safety
- Heat therapeutic neoprene material helps warm muscles and joint
- Malleable metal splint helps with partial thumb immobilisation
- Universal Size (one size fits most)
- Provides adjustable support
- Fits the left or right thumb and is unisex
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a class 1 medical device
- Moderate to firm support level
- Colour: Blue
- Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene and Aluminium
Warnings and cautions
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted
- Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
How to use
- Place your thumb inside the thumb brace.
- Warp the Brace around your wrist so that is comfortable yet firmly held.
Neoprene, Elastane, Polyester, Polyamide, Polyurethane, Aluminium
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here