- 38 active nutrients
- Easy to swallow tablets
- Enriched with Vitamin D, E, K and more
Multivitamin specifically designed to support men's overall health and wellbeing.
Neubria Neu her multivitamin for mind & body uses a unique blend of ingredients targeted plant extracts to provide comprehensive support for women. Whether you're looking to improve your energy levels, cognitive function, or overall health, Neu Her has you covered.
Each tablet has been enriched with 38 active nutrients including Vitamins: D, E, C, K, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid and Minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Chromium, Iodine
There are some key nutritional differences between men and women that we wanted to take into account when creating our supplements. For example, women need higher levels of folate and iron to cover losses during menstruation. We have also included specific botanical ingredients that offer unique health benefits to women, such as shatavari, amla and dong quai which support the health of the female reproductive system..
Features of Neubria Neu her multivitamin for mind & body
- Supports energy production
- Enriched with over 9 minerals
- Optimal absorption
- Support your overall health and wellbeing
- Works to help your immune system
- Specifically designed for men
Ingredient Amount per serving % NRV Vitamin D (as D3) 10 mcg 200 Vitamin E 12 mg α-TE 100 Vitamin K1 90 mcg 120 Vitamin C 60 mg 75 Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 10 mg 909 Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5 mg 357 Niacin (Vitamin B3) 36 mg NE 225 Vitamin B6 10 mg 714 Folic Acid 400 mcg 200 Vitamin B12 20 mcg 800 Biotin 50 mcg 100 Pantothenic Acid 6 mg 100 Calcium 120 mg 15 Magnesium 100 mg 27 Iron 12 mg 86 Zinc 12 mg 120 Copper 1.5 mg 150 Manganese 2.5 mg 125 Selenium 100 mcg 182 Chromium 50 mcg 125 Iodine 150 mg 100 Coenzyme Q10 2 mg *** Beta Carotene 2 mg *** PABA 20 mg *** Choline Bitartrate 20 mg *** Citrus Bioflavonoids 10 mg *** L-Methionine 20 mg *** Silica 10 mg *** Citrus Bioflavonoids 10 mg *** Spirulina 50 mg ***
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- If any adverse reaction occurs, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor
- If seal under cap is damaged or missing, do not use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place
- For best before end date, see base
How to use
- Take one tablet per day on a full stomach.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink; do not chew.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Neu Her Botanical Complex (Extracts of Dong Quai, Maca, Shatavari, Amla, Pomegranate and Cranberry), Neu Her Cogniscence Complex (Extracts of Bacopa Monnieri, Gotu Kola, Schisandra, Blueberry, Rhodiola Rosea, Green Tea), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate DC (5% Maltodextrin), Choline Bitartrate, Spirulina Powder, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid-carrier; Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin B5 (as Calcium D-Pantothenate), Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from SOYA), Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Glycerol), Thiamine (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Natural Beta Carotene (Carriers Starch Sodium Octenyl Succinate. Maltodextrin, Sodium Ascorbate, Vegetable Oil, Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol-Carriers; Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Sucrose), Copper Sulphate, Vitamin K1 (Maltodextrin), Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Trichloride, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here