- 36 active nutrients
- Easy to swallow tablets
- 30 day supply
Easy to take supplement designed to help support women in the later stages of life.
Neubria Neu phase multivitamin for mind & body has been designed and formulated to help support women during the menopause, providing you with a vitamin that helps to take care of your body both physically and mentally. This unique supplement has been enriched with Vitamins: A, D, E, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid and Minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Chromium, Iodine. Neu Phase also contains a natural source of phytoestrogens and hormone-balancing ingredients. So, you can feel your best self at any age.
During menopause and the perimenopause preceding it, many women experience symptoms such as hot flushes and night sweats. But that’s not all. This natural transition can bring with it up to 48 symptoms which are experienced differently by every individual. Postmenopause can also be accompanied by symptoms such as weight gain, thinning hair and dry skin.
Features of Oral-B Smart 4500 electric toothbrush + travel case cross action black
- Infused with vitamins A, D, E, C and more
- Enriched with over 7 minerals
- Optimal absorption
- Supports bone and muscle growth
- Support your overall health and wellbeing
- Can help with menopause support
- Works to help your immune system
- Specifically designed for women
Ingredients Amount per serving % NRV Vitamin A 750 mcg α-RE 94 Vitamin D (as D3) 10 mcg 200 Vitamin E 12 mg α-TE 100 Vitamin C 45 mg 56 Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 10 mg 909 Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5 mg 357 Niacin (Vitamin B3) 20 mg NE 125 Vitamin B6 10 mg 714 Folic Acid2 400 mcg 200 Vitamin B12 9 mcg 360 Biotin 30 mcg 60 Pantothenic Acid 30 mg 500 Calcium 120 mg 15 Magnesium 100 mg 27 Iron 6 mg 43 Zinc1 15 mg 150 Copper 1 mg 100 Manganese 0.5 mg 25 Selenium 100 mcg 182 Chromium 50 mcg 125 Iodine 225 mg 150 PABA 25 mg *** Choline Bitartrate 20 mg *** Spirulina 50 mg ***
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- If any adverse reaction occurs, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor
- If seal under cap is damaged or missing, do not use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place
- For best before end date, see base
How to use
- Take one tablet per day on a full stomach.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink; do not chew.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
New Phase Botanical Complex (Extracts of Dong Quai, Rosemary, Tulsi, Sage, Shatavari and SOY Isoflavones), Neu Phase Cogniscence Complex (Extracts of Bacopa Monnieri, Gotu Kola, Schisandra, Blueberry, Rhodiola Rosea, Green Tea), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate DC (5% Maltodextrin), Choline Bitartrate, Spirulina Powder, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid-carrier; Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin B5 (as Calcium D-Pantothenate), Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from SOYA), Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Glycerol, Thiamine (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin A (Acetate-Carriers Acacia, Starch, Maltodextrin, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol-Carriers; Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Sucrose), Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Trichloride, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here