- For greasy hair
- Works from first use
- Removes excess oil
When dandruff appears, you want to get rid of it fast. That's why Neutrogena has developed t/gel shampoo for greasy hair.
Neutrogena t/gel shampoo for greasy hair starts working immediately to relieve the itching and flaking of dandruff and remove excess oil. Neutrogena t/gel has been specially formulated for maximum effectiveness on your scalp, yet is gentle enough for everyday use.
Its rich lathering formula removes build up on scalp and has a light fragrance to leave your hair and scalp clean and fresh. With regular use, Neutrogena t/gel helps maintain a healthy looking and feeling scalp and dandruff free, beautiful hair.
Features of Neutrogena t/gel anti-dandruff shampoo for normal to oily hair
- Dermatologist tested
- Relieves itching and flaking of dandruff
- Specially formulated
- Suitable for everyday use
- For a healthy looking scalp
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
- Reduce frequency or discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs
How to use
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Apply liberal amounts of T/Gel and massage into scalp.
- Repeat if necessary.
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-22, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Piroctone Olamine, Sodium Citrate, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum, CI 19140, CI 16035, CI 42090.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here