- Treats Itchy, flaky scalp.
- Leaves your hair shiny and manageable
- relieves inflammation
Treats your scalp, cares for your hair.
Neutrogena® T/Gel® Therapeutic Shampoo is a fragranced medicated shampoo which should be used two or three times a week, for the treatment of itchy, flaky scalp disorders such as dandruff, psoriasis and seborrhoeic dermatitis. Regular use helps control these problems while leaving your hair shiny and manageable.
Features of Neutrogena T/Gel therapeutic shampoo
- Treats dandruff, psoriasis and seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Suitable for regular use
- Fragranced medicated shampoo
- Dandruff, psoriasis and seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use this product: if you have had a bad reaction to coal tar or any ingredients in this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Coal tar may cause your skin to react to sunlight after use, so you should avoid direct sunlight immediately after use
- This product is for cutaneous and external use only. This means it should only be used to treat the skin on your scalp
How to use
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Apply liberal amounts of shampoo and massage into the scalp to form a rich lather.
- Leave the lather on the scalp for several minutes.
- Rinse and repeat the application once more.
- Rinse thoroughly.
The Active Ingredient is: Neutar? Solubilised Coal Tar Extract 20 mg/ml
Other Ingredients are: Macrogol Lauryl Ether (4), Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Cocodiethanolamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Imidazolidinyl Urea Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid Anhydrous Perfume (contains Esters of Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate and Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E321)), Sodium Chloride Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here