- Naturally sourced ingredients
- Liver support tablet
- Vegan friendly
Helps maintain normal hepatic function and fat metabolism.
New Nordic active liver tablets is based on a herbal combination extract that contains three key ingredients that help to support your liver and keep your fat metabolism functioning normally.
This liver friendly tablet contains three important ingredients:
Milk thistle extract: flavouring found in milk thistle extract help both prevent and repair damage of the liver by growing new cells.
Turmeric:is the most commonly used herb to support liver health since its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help to protect and regenerate liver cells.
Globe artichoke extract:these leaves have been shown to decrease blood fats and cholesterol and also help protect the liver from toxins and infections.
Please note food supplements are intended to supplement the diet, and should not be a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
Features of New Nordic active liver
- Supports your liver
- Dairy and gluten free
- Enriched with turmeric and milk thistle
- Herbal supplement
- Can help to decrease blood fats and cholesterol
- 32 / 60 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Caution: Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Do not use if blister package (inner foil) is broken or tampered with
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Take 1 tablet a day with a small glass of water.
Milk thistle extract (Silybum marianum, L.), globe artichoke extract (Cynara scolymus, L.), choline hydrogen tartrat, filling agent (microcrystalline cellulose), turmeric extract (Curcuma longa, L), disintegrator (crosslinked sodiumcarboxymethylcellulose), black pepper extract (Piper nigrum, L), coating agents (vegetable magnesiumsalts of fatty acids, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, gum Arabic, talcum, glycerine), anti-caking agent (siliciumdioxide), modified potato starch.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here