- 720mg per tablet
- Healthy body fluid balance
- Contributes to the breakdown of fat in the digestive system
Unique bio active herbal and nutrient combination.
New Nordic apple cider high strength 60 tablets has been specifically formulated using highly concentrated bio-available apple cider vinegar combined with artichoke and dandelion extract. These easy to swallow tablets help to maintain a healthy digestion which may help maintain a healthy digestion whilst also helping to maintain normal body fluid balance.
Each tablet provides 720 mg highly concentrated apple cider vinegar per tablet fortified with standardised globe artichoke and dandelion. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet, and should not be a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
Features of New Nordic apple cider high strength 60 tablets
- Vegan friendly
- Sugar, Gluten and Dairy free
- Easy convenient way to take apple cider vinegar
- Enriched with dandelion and artichoke extracts
- High standardised quality
- Rich in herbal substance procyanidin B-2
Content per daily intake of 3 tablets 3 tablets Apple cider vinegar powder 2160 mg Globe artichoke extract (Cynara Scolymus L-)
13,5:1 equal to 2835 mg dry herb
210 mg Dandelion extract (Taraxacum officinalis Web.)
5:1 equal to 1050 mg dry herb
210 mg Choline
Negligible energy, protein, carbohydrates and fat.
- 60 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Do not use if blister package (inner foil) is broken or tampered with
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Take two to three tablets with a glass of water after breakfast. gummies daily with your meal.
Apple cider vinegar powder, Cynara scolymus L. (globe artichoke), Taraxacum officinalis Web. (dandelion), filling agent (di-calcium phosphate), coating agents (magnesiumstearate, hydroxypropylmenthyl cellulose), disintegrator (crosslinked sodiumcarboxymethyl cellulose), anticaking agent (sillicondioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here