- For healthy vision
- Original Swedish blueberry tablet
- 10mg lutein
The Original Swedish blueberry tablet.
New Nordic blueberry eyebright 60 tablets are recommended for people, who want help to maintain healthy eyes and vitality. Each of the tablets in blueberry eyebright tablets contain blueberry, tagetes flower standardised to contain 10 mg lutein, eyebright, vitamin A, zinc and copper.
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet, and should not be a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
Features of New Nordic blueberry eyebright 60 tablets
- Rich with Vitamin A
- Gluten and Dairy free
- Vegan friendly
- Maintains healthy eyes and vision
- Contains zinc, copper
Nutrient 2 tablets Blueberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus L.)
- 5:1 equivalent of 2000 mg dried fruit
400 mg Eyebright extract (Euphrasia officinalis L.)
- 5:1 equivalent of 1000 mg dried flower
200 mg Tagetes extract (Tagetes erecta L.)
- standardised to 10% = 10,0 mg lutein
100 mg Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.)
- 25:1 equivalent of 1000 mg dried seed
* RDI=Recommended daily intake - means RDI not established.
- 60 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Do not use if blister package (inner foil) is broken or tampered with
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Take two tablet with your meal.
Stabilisers (cellulose, di-calcuim phosphate), blueberry extract (vaccinium myrtillus), eyebright extract (euphrasia officinalis), tagetes extract (calendula officinalis), grape seed extract (vitis vinifera), starch, anti-caking agent (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here