- Supports your vision
- Mega strength tablets
- 10mg lutein
Helps to contribute to the maintenance of your eye health.
New Nordic blueberry eyebright plus 30 tablets has been formulated to help aid in supporting your eyes and vitality. These blueberry tablets help to maintain your vision using the lutein extracted from the petals of the Tagetes flower.
Each tablet contains 10 mg of lutein as well as being enriched by eyebright, vitamin A, zinc and copper which all help to maintain normal vision and eye health. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet, and should not be a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
Features of New Nordic blueberry eyebright plus 30 tablets
- Gluten and Dairy free
- Vegan friendly
- Enriched with Vitamin A
- Maintains healthy eyes
- Contains zinc, copper
Nutrient Per 1 tablet % of RDI* Vitamin A 400 mcg 50 Zinc 10 mg 100 Copper 1 mg 100 Blueberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus L.)
- 5:1 equivalent of 2000 mg dried fruit
600 mg - Eyebright extract (Euphrasia officinalis L.)
- 5:1 equivalent of 1000 mg dried flower
200 mg - Tagetes extract (Tagetes erecta L.)
- standardised to 10% = 10,0 mg lutein
100 mg -
* RDI=Recommended daily intake - means RDI not established.
- 30 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Do not use if blister package (inner foil) is broken or tampered with
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Take one tablet with your meal.
Blueberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus L.), filling agent (microcrystalline cellulose), eyebright extract (Euphracia officinalis L.), tagetes extract (Tagetes erecta L.)water, coating agent (vegetable magnesium salts of fatty acids, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), disintegrator (crosslinked sodiumcarboxymethyl cellulose), minerals (zincoxide, coppersulphate), anti-caking agent (silicondioxide), vitamine (retinylactate).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here