- Advanced chili based tablets
- Chili, green tea and micro nutrients
- Food supplement
Helps your body to use the energy from food more efficiently.
Each tablet contains green tea extracts which is high in vitamin B, chromium picolinate and magnesium. These key ingredients help to maintain a normal burning of fat, carbohydrates, proteins and the transformation of the fuels to energy. Please note food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not substitute a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
Features of New Nordic chili burn tablets x 60
- Vegan friendly
- Enriched with green tea extracts
- Pack of 60 tablets
- High in vitamin B
Nutrient Per 2 tablets RI Chili Pepper fruit (Capsicum annuum L.)
- standardised to 0,5% capsaicin
24 mg - Green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis L.)
- standardised to ECCG 30%
972 mg - Thiamine (B1) 1.1 mg - Riboflavin (B2) 1.4 mg - Vitamin B6 2.1 mg - Vitamin B12 3.75 mg - Chromium Picolinate 40 mcg - Niacin 16 mg Pantothenic acid 6 mg Magnesium 100 mg
RDI =Recommended daily intake.
- 60 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Should not be taken on an empty stomach
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Do not use if blister package (inner foil) is broken or tampered with
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Take 2 tablets daily.
- 1 tablet together with lunch and 1 tablet with dinner.
Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis L.), filling agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, tricalcium phosphate), coating agents (magnesiumsalts of fatty acids, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, canaubavax), chili extract (Capsicum annuum L.) disintegrator (crosslinked odiumcarboxymethylcellulose), colouring agents (ironoxide, titanium dioxide), Thiamine, Riboflavin, Vitamins B6 & B12, Chromium Picolinate, Niacin, Panththenic, Magnesium.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here