- Supports hair growth & volume
- Supplies scalp and follicles with nutrients
- Apple extract
Supports normal hair growth and volume.
New Nordic hair volume is made from apple extract as well as millet, horsetail, amino acid, biotin, zinc and copper. Each tablet helps to supply the scalp and follicle cells with nutrients that contributes to normal hair growth and skin functions.
It contains biotin and zinc which both contribute to normal hair growth and normal functions of the skin. Zinc even contributes to the follicle’s production of hair colour(pigment), which gives the hair its natural colour.
Features of New Nordic hair volume
- Contents of biotin & zinc
- Dairy & gluten free
- Helps hair growth & normal functions
- Nourishes the follicle cells
Nutrient 1 tablet NRV Apple extract (Malus domestica, Borkh) 5:1 300 mg - Millet extract (Panicum miliaceum L.) 5:1 250 mg - Horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense, L.) 200 mg - L-cysteine 60 mg - L-methinonine 50 mg - Biotin 475 mcg 950% Pantothenic acid 30 mg 500% Zinc 10 mg 100% Copper 1 mg 100%
- 30 / 90 / 180 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Do not use if blister package (inner foil) is broken or tampered with
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Take one with a glass of water each morning.
Filling agent (microcrystalline cellulose), apple extract (Malus domestica Borkh.), millet extract (Panicum miliaceum L.), horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense L.), L-cysteine, L-methionine, water, vitamins (calcium D-pantothenat, D-biotin), coating agents (magnesiumsalts of fatty acids, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), minerals (zincoxide, cuprisulphate), disintegrator (crosslinked sodiumcarboxymethyl cellulose), anticaking agent (silicondioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here