- Lemon balm
- With L-theanie, chamomile, vitamin B complex and magnesium
- Calms sleep and psychological functions
Helps support restful sleep and focus your mind.
The Melissa Dream™ tablet has been formulated to help your body maintain a normal restful sleep and helps to support the normal function of your nervous system and normal psychological functions. These tablets have been designed using a combination extract made from lemon balm, chamomile and green tea plus vitamin-B and magnesium.
These key ingredients help by:
Lemon balm: contributes to a normal and calm sleep.
Vitamin-B and magnesium: helps the nervous system to function correctly.
B-vitamins, thiamine, niacin, B6: all contributes to normal psychological functions such as, concentration, learning, memory and reasoning.
Diet supplements are meant as supplements to a normal diet and should not replace a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of New Nordic Melissa Dream™ tablets
- Unique bio active micro nutrients
- Helps with memory and reasoning
- support the normal function of your nervous system
- Herbal extract combination
Nutrient Per 2 tablets RDI* Lemon balm extract (Melissa officinalis L.), 10:1 600 mg * Camomile extract (Matricaria chamomilla L.), 5:1 200 mg * L-theanine 134 mg * Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0,9 mg 82% Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1,1 mg 79% Niacin 12 mg 75% Vitamin B6 1,3 mg 93% Vitamin B12 0,6 mcg 24% Magnesium 200 mg 53%
- 20 / 40 / 100 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Do not use if blister package (inner foil) is broken or tampered with
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Take two tablets right before bed.
Lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis L.), filler microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate), mineral (magnesium xide), camomile flower extract (Matricaria chamomilla L.), L-theanine, disintegrator (crosslinked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose), coating agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), vitamins (nikotinamide, pyridoxinehydrochloride, riboflavin, thiaminemononitrate, cyanocobalamin) anti caking agent (silicon dioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here