- High strength pine bark
- Support leg vein circulation
- Vegan friendly
Helps to reduce the feeling of tired legs.
New Nordic wonder legs tablets which has been designed to help you maintain your normal vein and blood vessel function which can help to avoid the feeling of tired legs. This unique tablet uses bio active nutrient combinations that help to ease tired legs after prolonged use, each tablet contains a herbal combination extract of French maritime pine bark, red vine leaf extract, black pepper and vitamin C.
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not substitute a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
Features of New Nordic wonder legs tablets
- Contains vitamin C
- Herbal combination
- Dairy and gluten free
- Eases legs after prolonged use
Nutrient per 1 tablet NRV* French maritime pine bark
extract. Standardised to 95% polyphenols
360 mg * Red vine leaf
extract. Standardised to 5% polyphenols
360 mg * Black pepper seed (Piper nigrum L.) extract
standardised til 40% piperin
20 mg Vitamin C 40 mg 50%
NRV means Nutrient Reference Value.
- 30 / 60 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Do not use if blister package (inner foil) is broken or tampered with
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Take one tablet daily with a glass of water.
Standardised French maritime pine bark (Pinus pinaster, Aiton) extract, standardised red vine leaf (Vitis vinifera, L) extract, stabilisers (microcrystalline cellulose, crossbound sodium carboxy methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium salts of fatty acids), coating agents (silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, arabic gum, talc, glycerol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here