- Closes small cuts and wounds
- Low allergic reaction
- Design with breathable material
Helps to close small wounds and cuts allowing the skin to heal.
Nexcare Steri-Strips are excellent band-aid solutions for all of your superficial and minor cuts. These steri-strips are widely used in hospitals throughout the United States due to their high adhesive quality, which allows them to keep skin closed and prevent open wounds.
NexCare steri-strips are specially designed to close open wounds, keeping them closed and safe from outside aggressors. The steri-strips, with their breathable fabric design, allow your skin to breathe and heal naturally.
Features of NexCare steri-strip
- Maintains a firm grip while allowing the wound to breathe
- Aids in closing, securing and supporting small wounds
- A great addition to first aid kits
- Low allergic reaction
- Promotes healing
- Easy to apply
- 8 strips
- Small cuts
Warnings and cautions
- Always wash hands before and after treating a wound
- Please seek medical attention if you have deep or continuously bleeding wounds
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before use
- Use only once and discard after use
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- The affected area needs to be cleaned and dried.
- Apply half of the Steri-Strip on each side of the wound.
- To help close the wound, begin with one side and pull the other half over.
- Place the second half of the Steri-Strip on the other side of the wound.
- Don't apply it in the same direction as the cut.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here