- Short-term treatment of reflux symptoms
- 24 hour protection
- Gastro-resistant tablets
Take control of your heartburn with Nexium control and you can enjoy up to 24 hour protection.
New innovative Nexium control mini capsules are 53% smaller than the tablet (based on volume of the capsule vs the tablet), in a portable bottle can provide protection from heartburn offering an alternative option to short term relief such as antacids and alginates. Nexium control works to lower stomach acid at its source, providing relief all day and night.
Just one pill a day can keep heartburn free for up to 24 hours, allowing you to live a pain-free life. Nexium control 20mg gastro-resistant hard capsules are used to treat adult reflux symptoms (such as heartburn and acid regurgitation) in the short term. If you answered yes to any of these questions, Nexium control may be the right heartburn therapy for you.
Features of Nexium control heartburn and acid reflux relief 20mg capsules
- Portable bottle
- 53% smaller than the tablet
- Easy to swallow
- Just one pill a day for 24 hour protection
- Provides relief all day & night
- 14 capsules
- Children aged over 18 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the the recommended dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- This is a medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Take one tablet once a day.
Each gastro-resistant hard capsule contains 20mg esomeprazole (as magnesium trihydrate).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here