- Helps to keep cravings in check
- Fights withdrawal symptoms
- Helps break the habit and quit smoking for good
NICORETTE® Gum is a Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) that helps to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce cravings.
NICORETTE® Gum is a Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) that helps to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke.
NICORETTE® Gum helps fights 7 withdrawal symptoms of quitting - cravings, irritability, low mood, restlessness, anxiety, poor concentration and increased appetite. Chew a piece of gum whenever you feel the urge to smoke, up to a maximum of 15 pieces a day.
NICORETTE® Gum is sugar free and comes in 2mg and 4mg strength. It is available ina variety of pack sizes. You can choose from a variety of flavours: Original, Freshmint, Icy White and FruitFusion.
Actively fight cravings with NICORETTE® Gum!
Features of Nicorette® Fruitfusion 2mg Nicotine Gum
- Helps to keep cravings in check: Nicorette® gum actively helps fights cravings to help you quit smoking once and for all
- Fights withdrawal symptoms: Nicorette® gum helps fight 7 withdrawal symptoms of quitting - cravings, irritability, low mood, restlessness, anxiety, poor concentration and increased appetite
- A fresh-tasting way to stop smoking: Nicorette® gums are quit smoking aids that taste great and allow you to actively control how much nicotine you use
- Helps break the habit and quit smoking for good: the positive effects of quitting smoking can kick in as early as 20 minutes after the end of your last cigarette with your blood pressure and heart rate returning to normal
- Choose the right strength for you: comes in 2mg or 4mg to let you choose the right strength based on how much you smoke
- 105 pieces
- Adults over the age of 18 years and who already smoke
Warnings and cautions
- For adults and children 12 years and over. Please read the package leaflet carefully before starting to use the product and note the chewing technique. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
- If you are pregnant, or you need any other advice before using this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme
- Contains butylated hydroxytoluene. See package leaflet for full ingredients
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 25ºC. Dispose of sensibly
- Stop smoking Aid. Requires willpower
How to use
Nicorette 2 mg Gum is suitable for those smoking 20 cigarettes or fewer a day.
Please read the package leaflet carefully before starting to use the product and note the chewing technique.
- Chew one piece of gum when you feel the urge to smoke. Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
- Chew slowly until the taste becomes strong.
- Rest between gum and cheek.
- Chew again when taste has faded.
Nicorette gum relieves and/or prevents withdrawal symptoms including cravings experienced when trying to stop smoking or cutting down on cigarettes. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However, this product can be used either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Always read the label. Requires willpower.
Nicotine 2mg, as nicotine resinate
Core gum contains:
Chewing gum base, containing butylated hydroxy toluene (E321), xylitol, peppermint oil, anhydrous sodium carbonate, sodium hydrogen carbonate, acesulfame potassium, levomenthol, light magnesium oxide, talc.
Tuttifrutti QL8441, Hypromellose, sucralose, polysorbate 80, purified water.
Xylitol, acacia, titanium dioxide (E171), tuttifrutti QL84441, carnauba wax, purified water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here