- Discreet and simple to use
- Fast and effective
- Easy to transport
Nicorette Cools are a discreet way to help you relieve nicotine cravings and get to work in just 2 minutes.
Nicorette Cools are small flavoured lozenges that can help you reduce your smoking by alleviating, or preventing, the nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with stopping smoking. The lozenges provide you with a steady burst of nicotine throughout the day and come in a refreshing, icy mint flavour.
They are best suited to smokers of more than 20 cigarettes a day, and can be used to completely replace all your cigarettes, or help you cut down on your smoking over a period of time.
Features of Nicorette cools icy mint 4mg lozenges
- Fast and effective relief from nicotine cravings in 2 mins
- Easy to use
- Designed to help you quit smoking for good
- 4 x 20 lozenges Nicorette cools icy mint 4mg
- Adults and young people over the age of 18 years who already smoke
Warnings and cautions
Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- If you are pregnant
How to use
Please note that with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme you are more likely to quit smoking when using this product.
The instructions below are for adults who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day:
- Read the information leaflet carefully before use.
- When cravings begin, place 1 lozenge in your mouth and allow to dissolve.
- Do not chew or swallow the lozenge.
- Do not exceed more than 15 lozenges per day.
Per lozenge: Nicotine (4mg), E421, E415, E955, E950, E470b, E171, Winterfresh Flavour, Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Hypromellose, Sepifilm Gloss, Polysorbate 80.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here