- Sugar free coated gum
- Fresh mint flavour
- Low strength of nicotine
Nicorette fresh mint gum is a low-strength, nicotine replacement therapy that is suitable for those currently smoking 20 cigarettes or less each day.
This gum can relieve the nicotine cravings associated with tobacco dependence and should be taken by smokers who are reducing their cigarette consumption to quit, as well as those who wish to stop smoking immediately. However, you should remember that quitting straight away is the best option for your health.
The Nicorette fresh mint gum has the added benefit of being sugar free and will freshen your breath at the same time as helping you overcome your urge to smoke.
Nicorette fresh mint gum can help smokers take control of their tobacco habit. Replacing cigarettes with a gum, benefits not only the smoker, but those around them too.
Features of Nicorette fresh mint gum 2mg nicotine low strength 105 pieces
- Reduces nicotine withdrawal symptoms
- 2mg of nicotine per piece of gum
- A recognised form of nicotine replacement therapy
- 105 pieces of Nicorette fresh mint gum 2mg nicotine
- Adults aged over 18 years and who smoke
Warnings and caution
- Do not use; if you are a non-smoker or under the age of 12 years, if you have or recently had heart problems, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below, if you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- Do not use f you are pregnant
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place: recommended storage temperature: 0°C to 25°C
- If this gum is swallowed, rinse mouth out immediately and call a doctor if you feel unwell
How to use
Please read the instruction booklet carefully before using this product. You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme.
Nicorette chewing technique:
- Slowly chew until taste becomes strong.
- Rest between gum and cheek.
- When the taste fades chew again.
- Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
Per piece: Nicotine (2mg), hewing Gum Base, Xylitol, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate Peppermint Oil, Menthol, Magnesium Oxide, E171, E321, Talc, Acacia, Carnauba Wa.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here