- Helps to keep cravings in check
- Fights withdrawal symptoms
- Comes in 2mg or 4mg to let you choose the right strength
NICORETTE® Gum helps reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke.
NICORETTE® Gum is a Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) that helps to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke.
NICORETTE® Gum helps fights 7 withdrawal symptoms of quitting - cravings, irritability, low mood, restlessness, anxiety, poor concentration and increased appetite.
NICORETTE® Gum is sugar free and comes in 2mg and 4mg strength. It is available in a variety of pack sizes. You can choose from a variety of flavours: Original, Freshmint, Icy White and FruitFusion.
Actively fight cravings with NICORETTE® Gum!
Features of Nicorette® Freshmint 4mg Nicotine Gum
- Helps to keep cravings in check: Nicorette® gum actively helps fights cravings to help you quit smoking once and for all
- Fights withdrawal symptoms: Nicorette® gum helps fight 7 withdrawal symptoms of quitting - cravings, irritability, low mood, restlessness, anxiety, poor concentration and increased appetite
- A fresh-tasting way to stop smoking: Nicorette® gums are quit smoking aids that taste great and allow you to actively control how much nicotine you use
- Helps break the habit and quit smoking for good: the positive effects of quitting smoking can kick in as early as 20 minutes after the end of your last cigarette with your blood pressure and heart rate returning to normal
- Choose the right strength for you: comes in 2mg or 4mg to let you choose the right strength based on how much you smoke
- 105 pieces
- 210 pieces
- Adults over the age of 18 years and who already smoke
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the package leaflet carefully before starting to use the product and note the chewing technique. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product. If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme
- Contains butylated hydroxy toluene (E321). See package leaflet for full ingredients
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 25ºC. Dispose of sensibly. Use within 3 months after opening
- Requires willpower
How to use
Nicorette freshmint 4 mg Gum is suitable for those smoking more than 20 cigarettes a day.
Please read the package leaflet carefully before starting to use the product and note the chewing technique.
- Chew one piece of gum when you feel the urge to smoke. Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
- Chew slowly until the taste becomes strong.
- Rest between gum and cheek.
- Chew again when taste has faded.
Nicotine 4mg, as nicotine resinate
Polacrilin, chewing gum base containing butylated hydroxy toluene (E321), xylitol, peppermint oil, sodium carbonate, acesulfame potassium, levomenthol, magnesium oxide, quinoline yellow Al lake (E104), talcum, food grade nitrogen.
Xylitol, Peppermint oil, Acacia, Titanium dioxide (E171), Carnauba wax, Quinoline yellow Al lake (E104).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here