- Used to help you stop smoking
- Dual-layer for a long-lasting taste
- Delicious fruity flavour
Nicorette fruit lozenges are a form of nicotine replacement therapy that can be used to help you stop smoking over a period of time..
The lozenges can relieve nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with tobacco dependence, such as cigarette cravings. They are most suitable for adults who wish to stop smoking, as well as those who wish to gradually reduce the amount of cigarettes they smoke over a longer period of time.
The Nicorette fruit lozenges are can be taken discreetly wherever you are, and come in a delicious fruity flavour. They are most suitable for those who smoke 20 cigarettes or less in a day.
Features of Nicorette fruit 2mg 80 lozenges
- 80 lozenges each containing 2mg of nicotine
- A great way to alleviate nicotine withdrawal symptoms
- Discrete and fast acting
- 80 x 2mg fruit lozanges
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use: If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years, If you have or recently had heart problems, If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below, If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat, if you are pregnan.t
How to use
Remember that you are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme.
- Place one of the Nicorette fruit lozenges in your mouth and allow to dissolve.
- Use 1 lozenge when required (usually 8-12 lozenges per day).
- Do not use more than 15 lozenges per day..
Per lozenge: Mannitol (E421), Xanthan gum (E415), Tutti Frutti Flavour Spray Dried (contains Orange Oil, Orange oil Terpenes, Isoamyl Butyrate, Citral, and Gum Acacia), Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous (E500), Sucralose (E955), Acesulfame Potassium (E950), Magnesium Stearate (E470b), Hypromellose (E464), Tutti Frutti Flavour liquid (contains orange oil, orange oil terpenes, isoamyl butyrate and citral), Titanium dioxide (E171), Sucralose (E955) Acesulfame potassium (E950), Polysorbate 80, Sepifilm Gloss (contains hypromellose (E464), mica-based pearlescent pigments))..
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here