- Perfect for smokers of less than 20 a day
- Whitens teeth
- Delivers nicotine quickly
Nicorette icy white gum is a nicotine replacement therapy that is used to help smokers quit or cut back on their cigarette intake.
Replacing cigarettes with a gum-like Nicorette benefits not only the smoker but those around them too. Nicorette icy white gum is suitable for those who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day and are ready to stop smoking immediately, as well as smokers who wish to cut down their habit gradually before stopping.
Nicorette icy white gum is a discreet alternative to smoking and is easily transportable. The gum also contains a number of ingredients that can improve the whiteness of your teeth and freshen breath.
Features of Nicorette icy white gum 2mg nicotine low strength 105 pieces
- Coated, sugar-free gum
- Improves teeth whiteness
- Contains 2mg of nicotine (low strength)
- Helps overcome your urge to smoke
- 105 pieces of Nicorette 2mg icy white gum
- Adults aged 18 years and over who smoke
Warnings and cautions
Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- If you are pregnant
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place: recommended storage temperature: 0°C to 25°C
- If this gum is swallowed, rinse mouth out immediately and call a doctor if you feel unwell
How to use
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme.
- Chew slowly until taste becomes strong.
- Rest between gum and cheek.
- Chew again when taste has faded.
- Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
Nicotine (2mg), Chewing Gum Base, Xylitol, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Peppermint Oil, Levomenthol, Magnesium Oxide, E171, E321, Starch, Carnauba Wax, Winterfresh, Hypromellose, Sucralose, Polysorbate 80, Talc.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here