- Improves teeth whiteness
- 4mg nicotine full strength
Nicorette icy white gum is a refreshing way to curb your smoking cravings.
This flavoured, sugar-free gum is for the relief of nicotine-related withdrawal symptoms, and should be used as an aid to giving up smoking. Nicorette icy white gum is most suitable for those smoking more than 20 cigarettes a day, and can help those who are ready to stop smoking immediately, and also smokers who wish to cut down their cigarette use before stopping. The gum contains a number of ingredients that can also improve the whiteness of your teeth.
Features of Nicorette 4mg icy white gum full strength 105 pieces
• Sugar-free, coated gum
• Improves teeth whiteness
• 4mg nicotine full strength
• Helps you curb smoking urges
• 105 pieces of Nicorette icy white gum 4mg nicotine
Warnings and cautions
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place: recommended storage temperature: 0°c to 25°c
• If this gum is swallowed, rinse mouth out immediately and call a doctor if you feel unwell
• As this is a medicine, please consult a medical health professional before undertaking the treatment
• If you are currently suffering from any medical conditions which could be affected by this product please consult a doctor
How to use
If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before starting to use the product and do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients in this product.
Directions are for adults:
1. Chew slowly until taste becomes strong.
2. Rest between gum and cheek.
3. Chew again when taste has faded.
4. Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
Please note you are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme.
Per piece: Nicotine (4mg), Chewing Gum Base, Xylitol, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Carbonate, Peppermint Oil, LevomentholMagnesium Oxide, E104, E171, E321, Starch, Carnauba Wax, Winterfresh, Hypromellose, Sucralose, Polysorbate 80, Talc.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here