- Suitable for those who wish to replicate the action of smoking
- Can help you give up cigarettes for good
- Convenient, easy-to-transport product
Innovatively designed and a proven way to help you control your smoking habit, the Nicorette Inhalator replicates the hand-to-mouth action of smoking.
The Nicorette inhalator is comprised of a mouthpiece and individual cartridges, each containing 15mg of nicotine that is released into your body to tackle cravings. The cartridges offer around 40 mins of intense use and are replaceable, and the inhalator is held like a cigarette.
Nicorette Inhalators can help you quit or reduce your cigarette consumption by alleviating the withdrawal symptoms experienced with cutting down on smoking.
Features of Nicorette inhalator 15mg 20 cartridge pack
- 20 easy to use cartridges
- Replaceable cartridges that releases nicotine to help tackle cravings
- Can be used indoors with no impact on others
- 1 x Inhalator
- 20 x inhalation cartridges
- Instruction booklet
- Adults over the age of 18 years
Warnings and cautions
- Keep away from children
- As this is a medicine, please consult a GP or pharmacist before using if you are currently living with any underlying medical conditions, or, if you are currently using any medication or therapy
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, seek advice from a medical professional before using
- Do not exceed 6 capsules per day
- Patients with lung disease may find it difficult to use the inhalator
- Do not use if you are allergic to menthol
- Likelihood of stopping smoking is increased when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support program
How to use
- Line up the markers of the inhalator's mouthpiece.
- Pull either end in opposite directions.
- Insert a nicotine plug into the mouthpiece.
- Twist the parts of the mouthpiece to lock and close.
- To remove the used nicotine plug, repeat step one in reverse: Re-align the markers of the mouthpiece and open the device.
- Each individual cartridge is equivalent to around 40 mins of intense use, this can be used however you would like. Each cartridge contains 15mg of nicotine and will last approximately 40 minutes.
- For more a more in-depth guide, please refer to the packaging.
Each cartridge: Nicotine (15mg) Menthol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here