- Designed to help you to stop smoking
- Widely used in stop smoking programmes
- Easy to carry
The Nicorette Inhalator is designed to help you replace the habit of smoking, whilst dramatically reducing cravings.
The Nicorette Inhalator consists of a plastic cigarette-like tube in which there is a replaceable nicotine cartridge and mouthpiece. The cartridge contains 15 mg of nicotine.
The Inhalators are innovatively designed and serve two major functions: they can be a great way to reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke until you quit entirely, or they can be used to simply reduce the number of cigarettes you have in the day.
Nicorette Inhalators are a safe and effective way to help you quit, or cut back on smoking. They can reduce or alleviate the withdrawal symptoms associated with both.
Features of Nicorette inhalator 15mg 36 cartridge pack
- 20 easy to use cartridges
- Approximately 40 minutes of intense use
- Held like a cigarette to emulate the action of smoking
- Relieves cigarette cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms with a replaceable cartridge that releases nicotine
- Discreet product can be used indoors with no impact on others
- 1 x Inhalator
- 20 x inhalation cartridges
- Instruction booklet
- Adults over the age of 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Keep away from children
- As this is a medicine, please consult a GP or pharmacist before using if you are currently living with any underlying medical conditions, or, if you are currently using any medication or therapy
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, seek advice from a medical professional before using
- Do not exceed 6 capsules per day
- Patients with lung disease may find it difficult to use the inhalator
- Do not use if you are allergic to menthol
- Likelihood of stopping smoking is increased when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support program
How to use
- Ensure the markers of the inhalator's mouthpiece line up, then pull either end in opposite directions.
- Insert a nicotine plug into the mouthpiece then twist the parts of the mouthpiece to lock and close.
- To remove the used nicotine plug, repeat step one in reverse. Re-align the markers of the mouthpiece and open the device.
- Each individual cartridge is equivalent to around 40 mins of intense use, this can be used however you would like - Each cartridge contains 15mg of nicotine and will last approximately 40 minutes.
Each cartridge: Nicotine (15mg) Menthol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here