- Discreet and simple to use
- Fast and effective
- Ideal for regular smokers
Nicorette invisi patch offers 16 hours of discreet and effective relief from nicotine cravings.
With a controlled dose of therapeutic nicotine to help tackle cravings for up to 16 hours per day, the Nicorette invisipatch is a great way to manage your nicotine cravings.
The patch is a once-a-day solution to help you quit or gradually reduce smoking over time, and contains 10mg of nicotine, which is released over 16 hours. The Nicorette Invisi Patch should be removed at night and provides craving relief when you need it most.
Discreet and simple to apply, the Nicorette invisipatch offers you the flexibility to quit on your own terms, in a way that suits you.
Features of Nicorette Invisi Patch 10mg 7 patches step 3
- Suitable for those who smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day
- Discreet and easy way to quit
- One a day solution
- 7 x Nicorette invisipatch 10mg patches step 3 (each patch releases 10mg of nicotine over 16 hours)
- Adult smokers
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage medicine than the label tells you to
- If you are pregnant, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before use
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Consult a healthcare professional if you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma
- If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor
- Not suitable for those under 12 years of age
How to use
Please read instructions carefully before use.
Directions below are for adults:
- Wash your hands before applying the patch.
- Each Nicorette Invisi patch comes in a child-resistant sachet which can be opened by cutting along the edge with a pair of scissors.
- Remove the patch from its sachet and peel one part of the silver aluminium backing away. Avoid touching the sticky surface of the patch with your fingers.
- Carefully apply the sticky section of the patch to the chosen area of skin. Peel off the remaining half of the silver aluminium backing foil.
- Press the patch firmly onto the skin with your palm or fingertips.
- Run your fingers around the edge to ensure it sticks firmly.
Per patch: Nicotine (10mg), Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Basic Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyethylenterephthalate Film (PET) Acrylic Adhesive Solution, Potassium Hydroxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Aluminium Acetylacentonate, Siliconised PET Release Liner with Aluminised Single Side, Printing Inks.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here