- A once-a-day way to help beat nicotine cravings
- Discreet and transparent
- 16 hours of craving control
Effective, once-a-day solution to help you manage unpleasant cravings associated with stopping smoking.
NICORETTE® INVISIPATCH™ is an effective once‐a‐day way to help you deal with nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms associated with giving up smoking. NICORETTE® INVISIPATCH™ is specially designed to be discreet. Nicorette Invispatch is specifically designed to be removed at night to not disturb your sleep. Nicorette Invispatch fights 7 withdrawal symptoms: Cravings, irritability, low mood, restlessness, anxiety, poor concentration and increased appetite.
Nicorette Invisi Patch is available in 25mg, 15mg and 10mg strengths. For best results, most smokers are recommended to start on 25 mg patch (Step 1) and use one patch daily for 8 weeks. Gradual weaning from the patch should then be initiated - One 15 mg/16 hours patch (Step 2) should be used daily for 2 weeks followed by one 10 mg/16 hours patch (Step 3) daily for 2 weeks. Lighter smokers (i.e. those who smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day) are recommended to start at Step 2 (15 mg) for 8 weeks and decrease the dose to 10 mg for the final 4 weeks.
Features of Nicorette® Step 2 Invisi 15mg Patch, 7 nicotine patches (Stop Smoking Aid)
- Suitable for those who smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day
- Fights the 7 withdrawal symptoms
- Choose the right strength for you : Nicorette Invisi Patch is available in 25mg,15mg and 10mg strengths. For best results, most smokers are recommended to start on 25 mg patch (Step 1) and use one patch daily for 8 weeks. Gradual weaning from the patch should then be initiated - One 15 mg/16 hours patch (Step 2) should be used daily for 2 weeks followed by one 10 mg/16 hours patch (Step 3) daily for 2 weeks. Lighter smokers (i.e. those who smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day) are recommended to start at Step 2 (15 mg) for 8 weeks and decrease the dose to 10 mg for the final 4 weeks.
- 7x Nicorette® Step 3 Invisi 15mg nicotine patches
- For adults and children 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before starting to use the product. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not store above 25C
- Dispose of sensibly
- Stop smoking aid
- Requires willpower
How to use
Please read instructions carefully before use.
Apply the patch to a clean, dry area of the skin in the morning and remove the patch 16 hours later.
Use as part of the NICORETTE® invisi patch step down programme.
10 cigarettes or more per day:
Week 1-8 Step 1: 25mg patch
Week 9-10 Step 2: 15mg patch
Week 11-12 Step 3: 10mg patch
Less than 10 cigarettes per day:
Week 1-8 Step 2: 15mg patch
Week 9-10 Step 3: 10mg patch
Week 11-12 Step 3: 10mg patch
Each patch is 13.5 sq.cm, containing Nicotine 1.75mg/sq.cm, releasing a nominal 15mg of nicotine per 16 hours.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here