- Full strength 4mg nicotine
- Helps you overcome your urge to smoke
- Sugar free gum pieces
This Nicorette original gum is a recognised nicotine replacement therapy that can help you quit or cut back on your smoking.
The gum is best suited for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day as each piece contains 4mg of nicotine. It works to relieve the nicotine cravings associated with tobacco dependence. The gum can be taken by those who wish to stop smoking immediately, as well as smokers who wish to slowly cut back on the amount of cigarettes they smoke.
Nicorette original gum is a discreet and easy-to-carry alternative to cigarettes and can help you take control of your smoking habit in a way that suits you.
Features of Nicorette original gum 4mg full strength 105 Pieces
- Easy to transport
- Discreet to use
- Effective relief of cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms
- 105 pieces of Nicorette original sugar-free coated gum
- Adults and young people over the age of 18 years who already smoke
Warnings and cautions
Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- If you are pregnant
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place: recommended storage temperature: 0°C to 25°C
- If this gum is swallowed, rinse mouth out immediately and call a doctor if you feel unwell
How to use
Nicorette chewing technique:
- Chew slowly until strong tasting.
- Rest between gum and cheek.
- Resume chewing when taste has faded.
- Do not use more than 15 pieces a day.
Nicotine (4mg), Chewing Gum Base, Sorbitol, Sodium Carbonate, Polacrilin, Flavourings, Glycerol, E104, Talc, E321.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here