- Starts working in 60 seconds
- Easy to transport
- Clinically proven to help double your chances of quitting
Nicorette QuickMist spray is a nicotine replacement therapy that offers relief from cravings just 60 seconds after use.
This easy-to-use spray works to relieve and/or prevent the withdrawal symptoms and cravings associated with nicotine withdrawal. Nicorette QuickMist spray is one of the newest forms of nicotine replacement therapy, and is proven to double your chances of quitting cigarettes for good when compared to quitting with willpower alone.
Features of Nicorette QuickMist 1mg mouth spray freshmint 2 x 150 sprays
- Begins working on nicotine cravings within one minute of spraying
- Quickly absorbed through the lining of your mouth to relieve nicotine cravings
- Provides a safer alternative to smoking
- Nicorette QuickMist 1mg mouth spray freshmint 2 x 13.2 ml dispensers (150 sprays)
Warnings and cautions
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product
- If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse
- May initially cause mouth and throat irritation
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Dispose of sensibly
- Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions
How to use
- Please note that it is important to use enough nicotine spray to control cravings, and using 1 or 2 sprays equates to the nicotine from 1 cigarette.
- Use one spray at first, directing into mouth.
- If your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes, use a second spray.
- If 2 sprays are required to control cravings, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays, but 1-2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour is recommended.
- Do not exceed 2 sprays per dose, or 4 sprays per hour, or 64 sprays per day.
- For further information please read enclosed leaflet.
Per lozenge: Nicotine (1ml), Propylene Glycol, Anhydrous Ethanol, Trometamol, Poloxamer 407, Glycerol, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Levomenthol, Mint Flavour, Cooling Flavour, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Hydrochloric Acid, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here