- Relieve your cravings in 30 seconds
- Safer alternative to smoking
- Track your progress via the app
Designed to increase your chances of cutting down and/or quitting smoking.
The Nicorette Quickmist SmartTrack is the first of its kind, using NFC technology your can simply tap your Quickmist spray against your phone (Whilst the app is running) allowing you to keep full track of your progress. Using the Nicorette Quickmist SmartTrack is incredibly simple and provides a safer alternative to smoking for both yourself and those around you.
This easy to use spray gets to work in just 30 seconds and helps to relive and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking. Each QuickMist spray comes with 150 sprays to give you an instant release of nicotine, helping you to brush off those cravings. This spray can be used to either completely replace cigarettes or simply cut down the amount you smoke.
Features of Nicorette Quickmist SmartTrack
- Instant nicotine release spray
- Can help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke
- Contains 150 sprays
- Tap and track your nicotine usage with the easy to use app
- Relief and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms
- Designed with smokers for smokers
- Aids in increasing your motivation to quit
- 150 sprays per Quickmist SmartTracker
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use more than 2 sprays per dose or 4 sprays per hour or 64 sprays per day
- You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product
- Do not take more medicine than the label tell you to
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product. If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
- May initially cause mouth or throat irritation.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
- Dispose of sensibly
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
How to use
How to prime QuickMist mouthspray
- When you use the mouth spray for the first time you must first load the spray pump. Point the spray nozzle safely away from you, any other adults, children or pets near you.
- Press the top of the QuickMist with your index finger. Press 3 times until a fine spray appears.
- If you do not use the spray for 2 days, this loading procedure will need to be repeated.
How to use the QuickMist mouthspray
- Point the spray nozzle towards your open mouth and hold it as close to your mouth as possible.
- Press the top of the QuickMist to release one spray into your mouth.
- To avoid getting spray down your throat do not inhale while spraying.
- For best results, do not swallow for a few seconds after spraying.
- Slide the button down until it can be pushed inwards.
- While pushing in, slide the top of the dispenser downwards. Release the button. The QuickMist mouth spray is now closed.
- Download the NICORETTE app from the Google Play or Apple app store, and complete step-up.
- After every spray, tap your phone against the NFC chip on the mouthspray label and hold until you get a confirmation. You don't need to be in the app to record a spray, as long as it is open in the background.
Active ingredients: This pack contains 1 dispenser, containing 13.2 ml of solution which provides at least 150 orcomucosal sprays, each spray containing 1mg nicotine.
Also contains: propylene glycol, anhydrous ethanol, trometamol, poloxamer 407, glycerol, sodium hydrogen carbonate, levomenthol, mint flavour, cooling flavour, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, hydrochloric acid, purified water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here
- 150 sprays per Quickmist SmartTracker