- Fresh mint flavour
- Safe alternative to smoking
- Sugar free
A safe and alternative way to assist you in stopping smoking.
Nicotinell gum stop smoking aid 4mg mint gums have been designed to be a safe alternative to smoking that help to assist you on your road to quit smoking. These fresh mint flavoured gums work by helping to prevent and relieve cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms. When chewed, nicotine is slowly released and absorbed through the lining of your mouth. These stop smoking aids contain 4mg of nicotine per gum and have been designed for anyone smoking 20 to 30 cigarettes a day.
Features of Nicotinell gum stop smoking aid 4mg mint
- Smoking aid
- For those that smoke 20 to 30 cigarettes a day
- Travel friendly
- Helps to prevent cravings
- Sugar free gum
- Nicotine released when chewing
- 96 pieces
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker
- This product is designed to be chewed, do not swallow
- These gums should not be chewed like ordinary chewing gum
- Read the Nicotinell chewing technique in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Only use 1 piece of gum at a time and do not use more than 25 pieces of 2mg gum a day
How to use
- Chew until you start tasting a strong flavour of nicotine.
- Let the gum rest between your cheek and gums until the taste begins to fade.
- Start chewing the gum again.
- Repeat the chewing routine for about 30 minutes.
Each gum contains 4mg nicotine.
Also contains: gum base, calcium carbonate, sorbitol (E420), sodium carbonate, sodium hydrogen carbonate, glycerol, levomenthol, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, butylhydroxytoluene, saccharin, saccharin sodium, acesulfame potassium, xylitol, mannitol (E421), gelatin, titanium dioxide (E171), canauba wax, talc and water. Sodium content 11.5mg per piece of gum. See leaflet for further information. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here