- For light smokers
- Relief from withdrawal symptoms
- Sugar free formula
Dissolve in your mouth tot release a dose of nicotine.
Nicotinell lozenge stop smoking aid 1mg has been designed specifically for anyone who is smoking less than 20 cigarettes a day. These dissolvable lozenges help to provide relief from the withdrawal symptoms caused by giving up smoking.
Each lozenge dissolves into your mouth, releasing a dose of 1mg of nicotine into your mouth. Nicotinell lozenge stop smoking aid 1mg is a convenient, discreet and an alternative option to our chewing gum. You can use them in almost any type of situation, no matter where you are.
Features of Nicotinell lozenge stop smoking aid 1mg mint
- Discreet smoking aid
- For those that smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day
- Mint flavour lozenge
- Safe stop smoking aid
- Sugar free formula
- Nicotine released upon sucking
- 144 / 204 pieces
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker or are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients
- Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these lozenges if you are under 18 years of age, have any serious heart disease, are pregnant or breast-feeding or are under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication
- Do note exceed the stated dose
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
- Suck the nicotine lozenge until you start tasting a strong flavour of nicotine.
- Let the lozenge rest between your cheek and gums until the taste begins to fade.
- Start sucking again.
- Repeat for about 30 minutes until the lozenge is dissolved completely.
Active ingredient: Nicotinell mint flavour 1mg lozenge contain 1mg of nicotine (as nicotine bitartrate dihydrate).
Also contains: maltitol (E965), aspartame (E951), and sodium (9.8 mg per lozenge).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here